This is the perfect solution to a lake bottom that is too soft or deep for other dock styles
The Dock Rite floating style dock system is precision welded for a durable and light-weight truss style frame for your dock. Instead of resting on the bottom of the lake, the floating dock is supported by floats filled with foam and rated at 685 pounds each. The Dock Rite Floating Dock is one of the most durable frames in the industry providing your family with a safe surface to walk on. it is an attractive design with four options for decking that are recessed into the dock frame.
Dock Rite Offers Design Features That Provide Years Of Worry Free Use
The Dock Rite floating dock is perfect for deep water or lakes with soft bottoms. Floating docks are ideal for changing water conditions or when the lake bottom is soft. Standard post lengths are 10′ and 7′ with 2 inch posts.
- All floating docks start with an 8′ ramp that is included in the overall length
- Our floating docks are available in aluminum truss frames only
- 1×2 dual center stringers for extra strength and support
- Standard 26″ x 48″ 12″ floats are foam filled and rated at 685 pounds each
- The modular design is easy to expand or add slips
- All of our aluminum products are backed by a 15 year structural warranty against defects in material and workmanship. All purchased materials will use the pass through warranty from the manufacturer of those products. Please see warranty statement for full details.
Our sand augers come standard on all floating docks.
Resin Dock panel is the perfect low maintenance, simulated wood product for your next dock project. The deep wood grain finish gives you that wood look and feel while being maintenance free and easier to install. Available in Cedar or Gray.
Made of 100% polypropylene plastic, Titan decking will never rot, warp, dent, splinter or bend and never needs painting or staining. It’s UV protected, barefoot friendly decking that stays cool to the touch even in extreme temperatures. Available in Tan or Gray.
The ultimate maintenance free decking option. Tan powder coated Panels that stay cooler than wood or carpet.