The Dock Rite Truss Style Dock Frame is precision welded for a durable, yet light-weight frame for your dock
Aluminum cross members and center stringers provide the frame with rigidity providing additional support. The Dock Rite Truss Style Dock Frame is one of the most durable frames in the industry providing your family with a safe and stable surface to walk on. It is an attractive design with four options for decking that are recessed into the dock frame.
Dock Rite Offers Design Features That Provide Years Of Worry Free Use
The Dock Rite truss style dock is easy to install. Roll-in, drop-in the decking, level with a cordless drill and enjoy. This style of dock works best when storage of long sections is not a problem. As with all roll-in type docks the water level should be less than 8 feet with a firm bottom.
- Our screw jack legs come in sizes ranging from 42” to 90” for all your water depth needs. They are made of 2½” heavy wall tubing.
- Leg pockets are oversized and welded to eliminate the need for multiple leg sizes and unsightly bracing.
- 2 1/2″ posts are available when screw jack are unnecessary.
- Sand pads are interchangeable on any wheel assembly and provide a wide, solid base. Sand pads are ideal when portability is not an issue.
- 1×2 dual center stringers for extra strength and support.
- The modular design is easy to expand or add slips.
- All of our aluminum products are backed by a 15 year structural warranty against defects in material and workmanship. All purchased materials will use the pass through warranty from the manufacturer of those products. Please see warranty statement for full details.
For deeper water or soft lake bottoms, please see the information on floating docks >
Over-sized Molded 15 Pound Polyethylene Wheel
Cannot go flat. The large diameter, wide wheel rolls better and will sink less, making installation and removal easier.
Screw Jack Wheel
Used on aluminum docks for strength and stability.
Screw Jack Post
When portability is not an issue.
Screw Jack Top
Level your dock with out getting wet.
Extruded Post Pocket
Engineered for extra strength and stability.
Made of Polypropylene plastic, Woodbeam is the perfect low maintenance, simulated wood product for your next dock project. The deep wood grain finish gives you that wood look and feel while being maintenance free and easier to install. UV protected. Available in Cedar or Gray.
Made of 100% polypropylene plastic, Titan decking will never rot, warp, dent, splinter or bend and never needs painting or staining. It’s UV protected, barefoot friendly decking that stays cool to the touch even in extreme temperatures. Available in Tan or Gray.
The ultimate maintenance free decking option. Tan powder coated Panels that stay cooler than wood or carpet.